Thursday 13 February 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection


Just like I promised here is my Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection

In order from top left going clockwise:
- Bad To The Bronze
- Too Cool
- Tough As Taupe
- Barely Branded
- Painted Purple



I absolutely love this colour, it's probably one of my favourites. It goes on super smooth and it very pigmented. I always get compliments on this colour when I wear it out. It's a nice bronze colour with a shiny finish.




This is my newest addition to the Color Tattoo family and I absolutely love it! It's insanely creamy and glides on so smoothly. This is probably the colour with the smoothest consistency out of all the tattoo shadows that I have. It's a gorgeous frosty white/silver colour which works great for a base or highlight.




I think this is my favourite colour of my collection. In the pot it looks quite brown but when you put it on it's a nice muddy brownish-grey colour with a matte finish. This colour works beautifully as a base for a smokey eye and I also tend to use it a lot in my crease.




Sorry for the bad picture quality, it wasn't taken in natural light. It look a lot more gold in this picture than it actually is. It's actually a beautiful shiny champagne colour which works great as a highlighter. My only complaint with this one is that it kind of gets a slightly chunky consistency but keep in mind I've had it for quite a long time and when I first got it, it was very creamy.



Painted Purple is my least favourite colour from the collection. Again I apologise for the bad picture quality. The picture on the left was taken in artificial light, while the swatch on the right was taken in natural sunlight. The colour looks beautiful in the container but when you put it on it has an extremely thin and patchy consistency. It's veryyy hard to make this colour look opaque on the skin. The swatch I took was with about 4 layers of the product and you can see it's still slightly see through. This colour is a miss for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment