Wednesday 12 February 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow and Marcelle Lux Eye Dust


Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in "Too Cool"
Marcelle Lux Eye Dust in "Element"


Review: Marcelle Lux Eye Dust
Price: $11.95

This is my first loose eyeshadow that I've ever purchased and I must say I love it! The colour is beautiful, it's like a brownish grey taupe with some sparkle. It goes on smoothly but it can be messy since it's a loose eyeshadow. It has great pigmentation, what you see in the bottle is what you get! It can be applied both wet and dry. The packaging is really cute but it's hard to open.


Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in "Too Cool"
Price: $7

As some of you may already know I'm a huge fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows. I currently have 5 which I will post a picture of later. "Too Cool" is amazing quality. It's extremely creamy and well pigmented with a pearl finish. It glides on smoothly and doesn't go on patchy. I highly suggest this as an eyeshadow base or highlight colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment