Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review: Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer

Price: $15.95

I'm really liking this product! I usually use foundation with a light/medium coverage but since my skin has been very good to me lately I picked up this tinted moisturizer for a sheer coverage. I was skeptical at first because most tinted moisturizers I've tried leave my oily skin shiny and greasy but I was pleasantly surprised when this one didn't do that at all! It has a very smooth and creamy texture that's kind of thick but easy to blend. It slightly covers redness and evens out my skin tone. Since it's a tinted moisturizer it's only supposed to have a sheer coverage. It leaves you with a satin/dewy finish which is very nice and natural looking. Even after wearing it outside for a few hours I wasn't super shiny. I prefer to set this with powder. If you have oily/combination/dry or sensitive skin I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment