Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine's Day Look

I apologize for the bad picture quality, I was using my phone so the colours didn't turn out as vibrant

For Valentine's Day me and my boyfriend went to a fancy dinner/dance. I couldn't get a better picture of my dress but you can kind of see it in the picture.

My makeup:

Step 1: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my lids
Step 2: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in "Too Cool" over my eyelids as a base.
Step 3: Use a light grey colour (Smashbox "Mist") over the entire eye
Step 4: Use a darker grey colour (Smashbox "Anchor") in the outer corner of the lid and blend inward
Step 5: Use a greyish-purple colour (Smashbox "Haze") on the outer corner of the eye and blend into the crease
Step 6: Use a black eyeshadow lightly on the outer corner of the eye to create a smokey effect
Step 7: Add some glittery eyeshadow (Urban Decay "Provocateur") and use your finger to dab the glitter over the eye
Step 8: Add a highlight (Urban Decay "Anonymous")
Step 9: Create nice winged liner with Stila Stay Alll Day Waterproof Eyeliner
Step 10: Add 2 coats of Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

Face:

Step 1: Moisturize with Simple Skincare Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Step 2: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Step 3: Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in "Neutralizer" 
Step 4: L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Step 5: Apply Nars Orgasm Blush on cheeks 
Step 6: L'Oreal True Match Powder

Lips:

Step 1: Moisturizer with Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter
Step 2: Apply a shimmery light pink lipstick (Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in "Pink-A-Boo")
Step 3: Apply a darker purplish-pink lipstick (Mac "Hot Gossip")



No comments:

Post a Comment