Tuesday 19 November 2013

Date Night Makeup


Step 1: Prime face with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Step 2: Prime eyes with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Step 3: Apply your favourite foundation. I'm using L'Oreal True Match
Step 4: Cover the lid with a champagne coloured eyeshadow, I used "Champagne" from Smashbox The Masterclass 2 Palette
Step 5: Blend a purple eyeshadow into the crease and in the outer corners of the eye. I used "Vice" from Urban Decay's Vice Palette
Step 6: Blend a bright pink colour into the crease and blend upwards towards the browbone. I used "Noise" from Urban Decay's Vice Palette
Step 7: Use a light white coloured eyeshadow for the browbone. I used "Anonymous" from Urban Decay's Vice Palette.
Step 8: Using a liquid eyeliner create either a small or dramatic wing eyeliner. I used Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
Step 9: Finish the eyes using Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Step 10: For lips I have used "Hot Gossip" by MAC.
Step 11: Even though it's hard to see in this picture, I applied Nars "Orgasm" blush to my cheeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment