Friday 15 November 2013

Revlon Colorstay, Hit or Miss?


Since I have very oily skin I tried Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin. For me this foundation is a miss. I had an extremely hard time finding a shade that would match my skin so I ended up buying 2 colours but the weird thing is that they both had different consistencies. The first colour "Ivory" was extremely watery and it had an extremely light coverage. The second colour "Nude" had a thick consistency and was a bit hard to blend into my skin. I felt like all the samples at the store seemed to have different consistencies which was very strange. Also this foundation made me break out with tiny little bumps all over my face which are extremely itchy. I'm not sure if many of you know but Revlon has changed their formula for this foundation. I love drugstore products but was not impressed at all by this foundation. I know many people love it but it didn't agree with my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment