Thursday 28 November 2013

Mini Haul!


I was at Walmart yesterday and decided to pick up a few things this is what I got

Swatches

- Rimmel Lip Liner in "Rose Quartz"
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in "Rose-Bud"
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in "17"

After I tried the lip liner I wasn't a huge fan. It's not horrible, but it's a bit drying, however I did not try it with a lip balm underneath. When you apply lipstick over top of it, it gives your lips a very nice rosy colour. The one thing I didn't like, when I didn't smile you could see the cracks on my lips but when I smiled my lips looked perfectly smooth.

I'm loving this Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner! I always put an eyeshadow on my eyes to make sure everything stays in place. The felt tip is extremely easy to work with and this eyeliner will not bleed. However I do not recommend this for a "waterproof" eyeliner. It stays on very well but if you accidentally rub your eye too hard or get it wet then it does smudge very slightly. Having said this, it wont just slide off your face or come off if you accidentally touch your eye. On the plus side it comes off easily with makeup remover.

I'm really liking these lipsticks! I've always been a fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks. They're very nicely pigmented, smell great, and don't dry out your lips. Their staying power is medium. They stay on nicely but if you go out for a night of eating and drinking you will have to reapply. I was pleasantly surprised by the Wet n Wild lipstick! I've never tried one before but I decided to buy one because they're super cheap. I actually love the consistency of this lipstick. It goes on super smoothly with an very vibrant colour and it has nice staying power. It doesn't settle into the lines on your lips. I think I might have to go out and get more!




No comments:

Post a Comment