Monday 11 November 2013

Subtle and Sexy Clubbing Makeup

Sorry for the bad lighting, the colours appear more vibrant in person

Step 1: Apply Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer to the face, and apply Urban Decay Primer Potion to the eyes.
Step 2: Apply foundation, I'm using L'Oreal True Match in "N2 Classic Ivory"
Step 3: In circular motions with a fluffy brush apply "Nars Orgasm Blush" to the apples of the cheeks
Step 4: Put a white base on the eyelids, I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
Step 5: Put a champagne colour eyeshadow on the eyelids. I used Smashbox "Champagne"
Step 6: Put a light taupe colour eyeshadow in the crease and blend upward towards the brow bone, I used Smashbox "Dusk"
Step 7: Put a darker muddy taupe colour in the crease and blend upward, I used Smashbox "Haze"
Step 8: Use a black liquid eyeliner to create a slight winged look on the upper lid. I used Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in "Black"
Step 9: Finish off the eyes with 2 coats of volumizing mascara. I used Maybelline the Rocket Mascara in "Black"
Step 10: To finish off the look put a thin layer of lip balm to the lips and apply a bright pink lipstick, I used Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in "06"

No comments:

Post a Comment