Tuesday 12 November 2013

Nail Art Reviews

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
Price: $8

I wanted to love these but I've never been a fan of Sally Hansen products and I was not impressed with this nail art pen. It is very easy to use and is great for creating cool designs on your nails. The reason I don't like it is because it doesn't dry! I waited almost an hour after using this pen to do my top coat and it took the nail art right off my nails. It definitely does not dry quickly and I don't recommend this product. 




L.A. Colors Art Deco
Price: $3

I love this product! It comes with a very thin brush which makes it easy to create designs on your nails and it comes in a huge variety of different colours. I currently have Black, White, and Silver. This is a must have and it's great for the price!



No comments:

Post a Comment